- great climber’s soul being torn apart between the civil and syariah court
- being torn apart by family and religion. right action? hmmmn…
- non-muslims citizens got worried (but still got lots of responsibilities, therefore continue daily activities, putting faith on the chosen ones)
- non-muslims ministers write it out in a memo instead of speak it out
- action is after all louder than words. right action? yes!!
- muslims citizens membantah by gathering around somewhere (nothing else better to do) and somewhere else (good alternative to picnicking harmlessly). right action? hmmmn…
- pak lah stands strong closing the case on the 9 minister’s memo. right action? yes!!
where do we go from here?
"this is neither the end, nor the beginning of the end, IT IS THE END OF BEGINNING." Winston Churchill.