Jul 16, 2009

About Pilocarpine

About Pilocarpine

Who are you?
I am pilocarpine's stalker.

Why stalk pilocarpine?
He's stalkable, and you're just too ugly to be stalked.

His real name ain't pilocarpine. Why this nic of pilocarpine?
Why not?

No. Seriously, why pilocarpine? why not panadol?
Panadol sounds rather cheesy and gay.

So, back to the original Q, why this nic of pilocarpine?
Basically, he took on the nic 'pilocarpine' back in 2001, when he first entered uni, fresh bugger, impressive singer with lousy voice during orientation, and to keep his name easily remembered, one of his super-duper senior, Dr. Lim KS tagged him as pi-locarpine, where -locarpine sounds exactly like his full name.

During orientation? Doesn't that made him hate the nic more?
Not really.
1, Dr. Lim is a nice fella.
2, coincidentally, that front 'Pi' or π is a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean space; and same value as 22/7, which is exactly his birthdate 22nd July.

He doesn't hate that nic at all?
A bit, when people started to spell his name as Lo Kar Pin, (the right spelling, kindly refer to this blogsite name) and whenever the whole class in the lecture hall giggled whenever the lecturer mentioned the word 'pilocarpine' during pharmacology class.

What exactly is 'pilocarpine'?
Pilocarpine is a muscarinic alkaloid obtained from the leaves of tropical American shrubs from the genus Pilocarpus. Basically it is a medication which constricts your pupils to combat close angle glaucoma and juices your mouth if you're suffering from dry mouth.

What do pilocarpine work as?
He's actually a medical nut who is obsessed with Obstetric & Gynaecology. As opposed to what public perceived as the pervertic subset of medicine, he totally digs the adrenaline rush of being in the heat of duty. Being there for the wonderful miracles of childbirth and keeping the mothers alive, in his firm belief, is the best job in the world.

Why stalk? Why this blog?
Life is not a written book you can pick up and read. It is a journal waiting for you to fill it's pages. And this is pilocarpine's life. This is his journey, his thoughts and a close record of it. It will probably come in handy when he wants to take nostalgic trip back in time. Who knows, this may eventually serve him well when he's old, senile and probably demented.

Is the blog a reflection of your real life?
That's probably for me to know, and for you to find out. I am a stalker anyway, what kind of life do you expect me to have. But basically I am the one with toe thumbs, with my quiet cheerful harmless appearance, I'm probably the human version of Mr. Giggles, except that I don't perform much tricks.

fail owned pwned pictures

Who is the real pilocarpine?
He is an enthusiast. Not a perfectionist. Just an enthusiast. Enthusiast about everything and anything new. Life is short, and it is his mission to live life to the fullest.

I like your blog. Can we exchange links?
Thanks for liking my blog. You can link my site if you want, but please do not expect me to reciprocate. I believe my democratic rights does include 'freedom to choose who to link in blogsite'.

I like one of your entry. I would like to plagiarize your entry and post it in my blog/site to pimp your ideas.
If there is anything that you wanted, be my guest. A small 'thank you' comment would be adequate. As for medical information, I hope you read and digest with extreme caution. Afterall, this blog is not an accredited medical site.

We now know more about pilocarpine. But who are you?

fail owned pwned pictures

I'm pilocarpine's stalker and probably somebody with a daytime job like the above. And why do you care so much? You're not my dad, my girlfriend or my mother-in-law, right!!?!?!

Aren't you and pilocarpine the same guy?
Haven't you heard of split personality disorder? Do you know 'Two Face' from Batman?

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/7/7c/Two-Face_003.gif

I'm probably the much better looking version

2 comments:

seahorse27 said...

Hahhahaa... That's the nice way to introduce yourself.. Thanks for the info...

Joshua Lopez said...

You Are Funny Lah!