May 18, 2006

boy, grown-up, old man

back in penang now. unemployed and broke. packing up my stuff and making a hell of a project book out of my photos from australia, reading up few great books that I had from the garage sale in aus. looking forward to the dance performance 'babel' coming monday in conjunction with french art festival.

have to do various stuff for my house too. scrap off the old paint of the long wall and paint something really neat there. shall be busy looking for ideas from books in MPH.

had an eventful mothers' day.

found the following very touching...

"Said the little boy, "Sometimes I drop my spoon."
Said the little old man, "I do that too."
The little boy whispered, "I wet my pants."
"I do that too," laughed the old man.
Said the little boy, "I often cry."
The old man nodded. "So do I."
"But worst of all," said the boy, "it seems
Grown-ups don't pay attention to me."
And he felt the warmth of a wrinkled old hand.
"I know what you mean," said the little old man."

boy, grown-up and little old man. the past, present and future.

little old man was once a grown-up. did he realize the existence of the "boy" and "little old man" during his time?

boy is soon going to be a grown-up. will he turn out to be yet another typical "grown-up"?

an early "happy fathers' day" to all great dad in the world...

why such an early greeting? I am sexist mar. chooi mer (cantonese) =P

No comments: