Mar 26, 2009

dark saturday

grateful to: bro km for sharing george carlin's real good shit.

Earth Hour Malaysia

Yeah, Sat 8.30pm, I am switch off my non-essential lights for 1 hour. I am still scratching my head what to do for that 1 hour with Aedan and my dearest.

Not only for earth hour. But also to mourn for what bout to happen in this Saturday, as foretell by the media.

Anyway, here's a good perspective on saving nature. Human are created because God did not know how to create plastic.


3 comments:

kEn said...

Hi, I'm ken, is there any way u can help me to get in contact with POTS?

There is an imposter who wrote on behalf on me and I need to clarify things with POTS. Thanks!

kEn said...

you can contact me at kenlui85@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you asap. Thanks!

pilocarpine said...

hi ken,

i believe u can clarify by commenting on his blog... it ain't easy to stalk tis pilocarpine...

i tried hard to stalk POTS but it's just too difficult to get to the real POTS...

actually most of us is juz Product Of The System...

i know you're one of the atypical Russian grad, and I hope you'll be in the same hospy as me...