Jul 12, 2010
Truth and me...
Found this interesting list through the cyberspace, I added my own comment in bRACket..
Truths For Mature People
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. (haha.. i think there's no need for this... I'm very religious in keeping a clean history)
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. (it sucks worse if you had known you're wrong much later, and too embarassing to correct it later)
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger. (darn right!!)
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (yeah, baby)
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (not eh problem here)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (definitely, in my field, a very steep one indeed)
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (irrelevant to me)
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (yes, down to the microscopic pathogenesis would be academical as well)
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired. (even holidays were tiring, too.. )
10. Bad decisions make good stories. (make good horror stories)
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (thank god, it doesnt happen often)
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to. (always terrified, always.)
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever. (given serious thoughts on them)
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away? (severely pissed, especially when it is the call from the hospy)
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste. (I think seeing anyone is just as important. I rarely look good anyway.hah)
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. (EXACTLY!!)
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay. (non-relevance)
20. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
21. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it. (exactly! it's like a visual enlightening)
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. (it's a man thing. trust me)
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text. (i NEVER look forward to a red light. Texting can be done even in green)
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. (twice as hard for me)
25. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said? (twice, never more)
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters! (when entering the underpass, after coming off from Penang bridge.)
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever. (Long live pants!!!)
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year? (More A's means more Asses)
29. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far. (I don't have the feeling going to die, just felt the whole world will be watching the whole dynamic of the fall.)
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists. (And motorcyclists who ride like a bicyclists.Darn annoying. period)
31. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. (I'm not actually looking for time, I am just giving a hint to someone that I'm blardy concern about the amount of life or time I had sacrificed for his/her bullshit)
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time! (The grand wisdom of snooze.)