to be honest, some people in this world should just eat shit and die.
"A girl photograph was used to level accusations of sexual harassment against Lim Guan Eng’s son has been identified as 21-year-old chess Grandmaster Anya Sun Corke, who represents England in chess, has no ties with Penang and has never been a classmate of Lim’s son"
to be honest, some party should just do the same thing as aforementioned as well.
to be honest, politics is really not dirty, something else is, and their script to repair its badly dented image has become so predictable and pathetic.
It does not take much to decipher the dangerous direction it has taken to stay in control.
Here's Martin Salleh's brief discourse on their totally expected pathetic dangerous direction...
• Destroy the greatest danger to Umno – Anwar Ibrahim, by launching a relentless and slanderous attack on him with a second sham sodomy trial, sex videos and the help of spin doctors.
• Damage the credibility and integrity of Pakatan Rakyat (PR) leaders with ceaseless calumnies of wrongdoing and downplaying the successes of the PR states… till the coalition disintegrates.
• Discredit the coalition with the help of deserters, detractors and disgruntled leaders of PR parties with them spewing out their stale and silly exposé.
• Demonise, denigrate, defame, disparage, even denounce as traitors those who dissent against or criticize Umno and the government and those who dare to march for genuine political reform.
• Distract the nation from the failures of the Umno-dominated government and the damning evidence that the country is going to the dogs and we have become a perfect “sham democracy”.
• Divert the people’s attention from the Umnoputras bleeding the country dry. Deceive the nation with Najib’s publicity stunts and populist slogans. Distort the truth about the economy.
• Divide and rule this country along racial and religious lines and provide Umno’s newspapers the licence to publish unsubstantiated and wild allegations aimed at fomenting distrust and discord.
• Drag in the King and the royalty as pawns in their dirty political game. (Umno and Najib have made use of the palace to push and protect their agenda and vested interests.)