Nov 20, 2009

climategate | fake global warmers exposed !!

Grateful to: Mopiko for providing me soothing cooling temporary relief for my itchy rashes

_______________________________________________________

With the follow up from the 2012 disaster film, I guess global warming and all the climate change is a pretty worrying thing.


Evrenye Fighter
mindblowing evidence...


Thanks to a hacker, and wattsupwiththat, somehow manipulation of data had been exposed.

From emails hacked out of the Climactic Research Unit of the University of East Anglia:

From: Phil Jones

I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline. Mike’s series got the annual land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999,

while the estimate for 1999 for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90.

To which is replied to by one guilty (or self-protecting and nervous) soul:

I’m not too comfortable with this, and would rather not sign — at least not without some real time to think it through and debate the issue. It is unprecedented and political, and that worries me.

And there is this long list of collection rebuttal of global warming. Pretty impressive.

I guess perhaps, there's no point in worrying about global warming right now, but still, being environmentally-friendly should be all the way starting right from now. Maybe when global warming is real, there's really no turning back.

P.S. Damn. So i can't really blame the hot sun for my rashes. Maybe I am just allergic to @#$#$*&. Yeah, I meant to swear. Relieved - but not completely.


No comments: