Jun 27, 2005

Interview Game

The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on).

If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me".I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

couldn’t resist too… got the questions from this mamatine (feminine for mamat, uncertified) (”,)

You have all the money in the world to buy ONE person ONE gift. What is the gift and who would it be for?

The gift: Time The person: My mom

Money can’t buy time. That’s true, but then again, if I had all the money in the world, I would have bought off the whole medical faculty of UMMC, and have the lousy pack schedule restructured to more small scanty holidays (long holiday not good academically) in final year, and of course, prolong the medicine posting.

Too much to cover, too little time.

What is the one thing other people always say about you, i.e. what would be so You?

The smile, my personal fatal attraction. But then again, it is not so much of appeal, rather than for the sole purpose of lifting the mood of people around me. The smile had constantly been there even in times of deepest trouble or sorrow; frown just seems so foreign to me. May seems a bit psycho, analyzing my own action, but then again, I recognize my own feelings, down or high, and face it without any denial. To me, a smile is a smile, not a mask with a smile. I believe everyone should smile and they had an obvious reason to do so - because they can. Get it?

Is turquoise more blue or more green?

From art’s POV, more blue because green = blue + yellow. So turquoise = 2Xblue + yellow.

From nature’s POV, more green because blue doesn’t actually exist naturally, or does it?

From my own’s POV, turquoise is turquoise. It is a balance, and an identity by its own. Life is always simple, and we all need to recognize its simplicity. It is failure to do so that leads to so many different conflicts, argument and coercion in life.

*POV=point of view

What is your earliest memory?

This question really baffled me, if I really recalled, I had various glimpse of my happiest moment with my family, and the most striking memory was my ‘modelling’ era. At that time, I was a preschooler, and I had the faintest idea why my mom suddenly has this craze into taking photos. Yes, just taking photos, not photography. I and my sis would be dressed up so sophisticatedly with powder all over the face. Luckily, I was spared from lipstick and eye shadow. Photos were taken in various poses, in the car, in Fort Cornwallis, in mom’s friend’s shop, in grandma’s house. My most unforgettable pose is the bruce lee ‘rub-the-nose-and-extend-palm’ pose in army clothes. Beside, I did modelled children’s clothes once, and I guessed my mom pocketed the income for her shoes. I also did joined a modeling contest, been at the catwalk, and won myself 3rd placing with the Scottish chubby look. Still have that grand trophy in my house, pride of my childhood. Actually, the most memorable moment was when I was refused the plastic chair which was reserved for the first place, I cried on stage, only to be pacified later by a bar of chocolate. Bottomline, food is very important to me. errrhmmn…

What is the most recent e-mail you received, and would you care to elaborate?

That’s a bit personal. So it’s for me to know, and for the rest of the world to mind their own business. No, seriously, the most recent email is just another forward of meaningful drawing by a famous artist cum writer from my friends in Taiwan. All the drawings says so much about life, where virtuality is as real as the reality itself.

No comments: