4years/LG monitor 15"/white housing
with chief complaint of generalized blurring of pictures into black and white stripes
- first episode, no past history of mechanical or electronical problem
- gradual in onset
- intermittent, usually 3-5minutes
- progressively becoming worse
- initially relieved by moderate tapping of the monitor over the lateral left
- but symptoms came back, I had to remove the cover and push gently a panel behind to make it better
- insidiously, 3 days ago, the screen had blueish discoloration followed on by greenish discoloration, not relieved by the previous method
- then, it became black over the screen, but the whole circuit is still running, because i tested it with a test pen.
Any computer expert with a solution?
Anyone out there near PJ with a spare computer monitor viable for loan (just for 6 months more to go) or anyone with a reliable second hand monitor for sale?
P.S. Idio_syn, the vids in the pc, I can’t extract what I can’t see. apology for tht delay. The vids is of bad resolution anyway.