Mar 19, 2010

virginity - new commodity



As out feeble-minded society got attached with the outrageous idea of pantyless valentine, globally something much more sinister is is happening.

Probably it is the smart version of flesh trade, making millions out of serving one, rather than the conventional pay-per-hour services.

One of the legitimate ad reads as follows:

I have never had a sexual relationship and am still a virgin.

I am offering my virginity by tender to the highest bidder as long as all personal safety aspects are observed.

This is my decision made with full awareness of the circumstances and possible consequences.

I am fit, healthy and have no medical conditions of any nature.

I am a keen athlete and have a trim physique.


And the final bid fetched up to NZ$46,000.

Other offers here, here, here, here and here. Here, too.

It got me thinking.

Let just say, those ladies got themselves great hymenoplasty, wouldn't the bounty be boundless.

Anyway, I ain't pimping here, but this is just another sneak peek at what dark sinister future our next generations will be heading to.

And where the hell is the strong condemnation by our global sensible society?

I really couldn't imagine the day these practices will reach our Malaysian shore.

No comments: